Category: Blog Tips Tricks,Tech & Gadgets — BONTB @ 11:43 pm — Comments (9)
Enjoy reading this post and subscribe to Bontb RSS Feeds

This week I would like  to introduce you to different type of traffic “YouTube Traffic“. By no means, I am video fanatic nor I have big skills with YouTube. But once a while I would create video that I think others might like , while making YouTube videos I noticed few days later that my traffic changed yet I was not able to tell where from.

So here is few tips what you can upload to youtube and generate some traffic:
Example my video; How To Make Money

This video alone which is pretty much LAME and I wasn’t sure what I was doing got me over 6.000 page views. There is other videos I made and my traffic trippled in just few months. (I am talking about different blog, more tech blog)

What I would like you to do for homework:

Create video that will help others, make it original. See also what is trending on YouTube. Most YouTuber’s love comedy so be funny and creative. Imagine just if you make that video and land 360.000 video views , now from that 360K viewers probably 1/4 of them will visit your site. So don’t forget to include your website on the sidebar!!!

Wish you happy youtubing!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Horaayy..there are 9 comment(s) for me so far ;)

#1

Cool music you choose to use for that video =D

I think as long as you use youtube the right way, then yes for sure you can gain some extra visitors =D

Used Tires wrote on May 22, 2009 - 6:26 am
#2

You can get a lot of great traffic from youtube if you’re able to create something that people will love. Unfortunately it’s very hard and very few people can do that.

Stancje wrote on June 4, 2009 - 7:35 am
#3

I totally agree with you that most You Tube viewer loves comedy, funny and creative videos. It should be original and most of it not rip from other videos.

Sizilien Urlaub wrote on June 6, 2009 - 2:07 pm
#4

I have try some promotion in youtube, but i get promotion in metaface give better result for me.

Cara Membuat website wrote on June 16, 2009 - 8:35 am
#5

It is not so easy to create something that people will like, but if you do that, you’ll get a lot of traffic

bob wrote on October 20, 2009 - 3:13 pm
#6

I quite agree with you Bob! It’s very difficult to find information that people will love!

Flowers wrote on November 9, 2009 - 11:44 am
#7

Hi, could you please tell me which software I should use to make a video like this?

Thanks a lot. Greetings, Javi.

Seguridad wrote on January 12, 2010 - 6:07 am
#8

Now that is great. Obtaining traffic from YouTube is just cool. To create videos for YouTube that people will adctually love, i think it needs to be like the banned commercials. Check them out on YouTube.

La Digue wrote on February 8, 2010 - 11:54 am
#9

Riginalnaya idea, but there are many difficulties for such a move. For example, on youtube limited the length of the clip. Traffic there is not thematic, I worked with this method is quite successful, but the cost has not been recouped amount of traffic.
PS: sorry for my english

seba wrote on October 26, 2010 - 9:05 am
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Write Your Comment

You should have a name, right?
Your email address, I promised I won't tell it to anyone.
If you have a web site or blog, you can type the URL right here.
This is where you type your comments.
Remember my information for the next time I visit.